Uploading Documentation

Students can submit documentation through Accommodate using their CatID and password. Follow the steps below to schedule an appointment regarding academic and campus experience accommodations as well as University Housing & Dining accommodations.

  • Log into Accommodate
  • Select the “Accommodations” tab and click on “Documents”
  • Select the “Add New Accessibility Documents” tab
  • Upload your file and submit

Documentation may include, but is not limited to:

‌Academic & Campus Experience Documentation

  • Letter from a current counselor, physician or psychiatrist
  • Psychoeducational or neuropsychological evaluation
  • Recent Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan
  • Relevant medical records

‌University Housing & Dining Documentation

  • University Housing & Dining Evaluator Form
  • Assistance Animal Evaluator Form
  • Letter from a current counselor, physician or Psychiatrist
  • Relevant medical records

*Ideal documentation provides the disability or diagnosis and the functional impact it has on the student’s major life activities.

*If UNI students would like SAS staff to connect with someone other than themselves, please complete and return the Authorization for Release Information form to Student Accessibility Services.