Students can submit documentation through Accommodate using their CatID and password. Follow the steps below to schedule an appointment regarding academic and campus experience accommodations as well as University Housing & Dining accommodations.
- Log into Accommodate
- Select the “Accommodations” tab and click on “Documents”
- Select the “Add New Accessibility Documents” tab
- Upload your file and submit
Documentation may include, but is not limited to:
Academic & Campus Experience Documentation
- Letter from a current counselor, physician or psychiatrist
- Psychoeducational or neuropsychological evaluation
- Recent Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan
- Relevant medical records
*Ideal documentation provides the disability or diagnosis and the functional impact it has on the student’s major life activities.
*If UNI students would like SAS staff to connect with someone other than themselves, please complete and return the Authorization for Release Information form to Student Accessibility Services.