UNI Campus Buildings and Resources
Your fellow students provided the following information to help welcome you to campus. To sign up for a low sensory tour or provide any additional recommendations for this list, please contact Student Accessibility Services (SAS) at (319) 273-2677 Relay 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quiet Study Areas On Campus
- Bartlett Hall (Study/Work Areas Throughout the Building)
- Innovative Teaching and Technology Center (ITTC) Second Floor Lounge
- Maucker Union Downstairs (Study/Work Areas Near the Computer Center) and Roof
- Rod Library Third and Fourth Floors (Study rooms can be reserved on the Rod Library website)
- Rod Library Tree Room (Located on the Third Floor Behind the Youth Collection)
- Schindler Education Center Instructional Resource and Technology Services (IRTS) Lab (Located on Second Floor)
- Schindler Education Center Private/Group Study Rooms
- SAS Tranquil Meeting Room (Located in ITTC 007B, no reservation needed)
- The Field by the Campanile (Located on the Center of Campus)
Dining & Fitness
Quietest Times – Dining Centers
- Piazza: 6-8 a.m.
- Rialto: 8-10 a.m.
- Late Meals
- Late Breakfast: 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Late Lunch: 1:30-4:45 p.m.
- Late Night: 7:00-9:45 p.m.
Quietest Times – Wellness and Recreation Center
- Before 11 a.m.
- 2-4 p.m.
- 8-9 p.m.
- During Main Meal Times
- Friday Afternoons
Other Recommended Dining Areas In Order To Avoid Crowds, Noise, and Overstimulation
- 23rd Street Market
- Botanical Center
- Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center Second and Third Floors
- Lang Hall Edit Labs
- McCollum Science Hall
- Unreserved rooms in Maucker Union
- Wright Hall Third Floor